Our client is seeking to hire a Staff Accountant to handle the day to day operations of the department to include receivables, payables and month end closing process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying and entering transactions
- Prepare and record revenue and expense entries by analyzing and compiling account information
- Enter all vendor invoices and prepare weekly check disbursements
- Receives customer payments and records all payments into subsidiary ledgers
- Reconciles daily credit card transactions
- The right candidate will have increasing responsibility as they demonstrate their capabilities
- High-sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Two or Four year degree with a 3.0 GPA or better
- At least three years of professional experience
- Strong references, clean background, customer service orientation, and professional demeanor
- Proficiency with basic business software and QuickBooks
- Proficiency with MS Office especially Excel
- Excellent oral communication skills with a high level of professional confidence
- Used to working in a fast-paced and collegial environment
SourceAbility provides best-in-class recruitment services primarily in the areas of Management, IT, Analytics, Sales and Operations. We strive to work with client companies that provide exceptional work environments for the candidates we represent. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals and work to ensure a positive experience when working with a recruitment firm.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Tanya Calkins with SourceAbility; firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-837-8202