Our client is seeking to hire a Corporate Controller to manage the day-to-day accounting, financials and reporting for multiple business entities. Leading an accounting staff, this position will have full P&L responsibility which includes all corporate accounting, financial statement consolidations, analysis, annual audits and working with international offices.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading accounting team
- Managing the monthly closing process for US and International operations
- Handling the corporate annual audit
- Managing the accounting for multiple lines of business
- Leading projects to simplify and consolidate financial reporting systems
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Performing strategic analysis and presenting findings to senior management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High-sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Four year degree with a 3.0 GPA or better; CPA is preferred
- At least ten years of professional experience with five years of finance experience
- Strong references, clean background, customer service orientation, and professional demeanor
- Proficiency with basic business software and Enterprise QuickBooks
- Strong analytical skills; advanced proficiency with MS Office especially Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of professional confidence
- Used to working in a fast-paced and collegial environment
- Ability to travel at least once per quarter
SourceAbility provides best-in-class recruitment services primarily in the areas of Management, IT, Analytics, Sales and Operations. We strive to work with client companies that provide exceptional work environments for the candidates we represent. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals and work to ensure a positive experience when working with a recruitment firm.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Tanya Calkins with SourceAbility; firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-837-8202