Business Intelligence Analyst
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with company business units to analyze and define business requirements to generate data and reporting solutions for the business.
- Handle data cleansing, report generation and data visualization.
- Handle all analysis on the data presented to help better understand business issues.
- Utilize data for research regarding competition, sales opportunities, key business drivers and any business or industry challenges.
- Working with and presenting to senior management to communicate research outcomes.
- Work with other BI analysts to increase individual and team knowledge.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years data analysis experience
- Experience with SSRS/SSIS/SSAS or Tableau preferred
- Strong SQL skills
SourceAbility provides best-in-class recruitment services primarily in the areas of Management, IT, Analytics, Sales and Operations. We strive to work with client companies that provide exceptional work environments for the candidates we represent. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals and work to ensure a positive experience when working with a recruitment firm.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Please contact Tanya Calkins at SourceAbility. 704-837-8202: firstname.lastname@example.org.