SAP Business Analyst
SAP Business Analyst
This person will be responsible for managing and enhancing the WM/MM/PP solution and lead the technical resource supporting the Customer Fulfillment Center.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the development and maintenance of the SAP solution which drives the Customer Fulfillment Center. A very strong background in WM is required along with a good understanding of MM and PP production order processing in a made-to-order environment and its subsequent integration with WM.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to provide best practice and innovative recommendations regarding warehouse operations
- Document and Translate ever changing business requirements into functional processes and designs the distribution center.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience with SAP WM & MM Modules is required.
- 3-5 years of experience with SAP PP Module is preferred.
- At least 2 full end-to-end SAP implementations of the SAP' s WM module.
- Must be able to be hands-on with configuration experience in WM & MM areas.
- Previous experience with SAP' s IS-Retail industry specific solution is preferred.
- Must have a good knowledge of ABAP to support functional specifications, testing and working closely with the technical team to support custom developed front-end objects. The ability to debug custom programs and user-exits is a must for this position.
- PP experience with made-to-order scenarios, production orders, routings, work centers and bills of material and product settlement preferred.
- SAP WM certification is preferred
- Experience working in a highly customized SAP environment would be beneficial.
- Experience with integrations utilizing IDOC and PI preferred.
- Proven ability to create clear written documentation of process/system designs.
- Team player with good facilitation skills in creating cross function solutions and designs.
- Requires analytical troubleshooting skills to debug processes and SAP configuration when required.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Please contact Tanya Calkins at SourceAbility.
704-837-8202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.