Reporting to the Manager of Business Analytics, this contributor will build performance metrics from the ground up, using SQL code to create datasets from which reporting, insights and recommendations are derived. The individual’ s analytical ability, creativity, forward thinking and knowledge of help shape operational strategies to maximize practice revenues and promote maximum optimization of workforce.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up analytics and interpret data findings from marketing, operations and finance initiatives.
- Develop analytics and reporting framework to use data from internal and external sources to gauge business progress against goals, produce strategic insights and drive business results.
- Search for opportunities to identify operational efficiencies within product and customer segments, and within the practice balance sheet.
- Package deliverables in an articulate and easy-to-understand fashion with a clear storyline that addresses internal business needs and questions.
- Develop strong visualization presentations to management using different visualization tools such as SSRS and Tableau.
- Work closely with Marketing, Field Operations, and Operations Leadership to assess trends.
- Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly metric reporting.
- Build dashboards that visualize KPI’ s.
- Identify performance patterns, root causes and future business opportunities.
- Supports general business planning and growth initiatives with adhoc analysis on new business lines, capital projects, pricing impacts, competition, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Business or related quantitative field.
- 1+ years hands-on experience with analytics like: Campaign Marketing, Root Cause analytics, Return on Investment (ROI), forecasting and visualization tools.
- Experience using analytics to identify incremental revenue opportunities.
- 1+ years applied experience SQL (required), knowledge of SAS, SPSS, Teradata, DB2, etc. desired.
- Strong Excel usage and knowledge.
- Retail (preferred), Airline, Hotel, or CPG experience desired, but will consider other analytical or performance metric candidates.
- Strong project management, problem resolution, communication, and presentation skills.
- Track record of offering and presenting actionable recommendations to support key business decisions and revenue growth.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, and as well as part of a team.
- Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities.
SourceAbility provides best-in-class recruitment services primarily in the areas of Management, IT, Analytics, Sales and Operations. We strive to work with client companies that provide exceptional work environments for the candidates we represent. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals and work to ensure a positive experience when working with a recruitment firm.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Please contact Tanya Calkins at SourceAbility; 704-837-8203 or firstname.lastname@example.org