Manager - Sales Operations
Sales Operations Manager
The role will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies, plans and structure for the sales team members as well as deliver objectives that result in a high level of customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. This person will serve as the administrator of sales support technologies and coordinator all sales activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting a nationwide field sales team
- Work with management to further develop a sales culture that is focused on results and client satisfaction
- Support marketing with lead generation and appropriate feedback on sales materials
- Manage the RFP/RFI process, pricing, contracts and other needed information
- Develop and document best practices related to sales, proposals and marketing processes
- Act as a liaison between the sales team, internal customers and management
- Study industry trends and competitors in the marketplace
- Support, administrator and property configure Salesforce.
- Manage proper reporting from the Salesforce system.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an administrator or power-user of Salesforce.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred.
- Strong soft skills in the areas of Communication, Accountability, and Integrity
- Exceptional analysis, organizational, problem solving and reporting skills
- Experience with, and understanding of sales, marketing, customer support and customer service business processes in a B2B technology organization
- Experience with long, complex, strategic sales cycles
- Proven ability to operate as a strategic thinker and team player in order to produce innovative ideas and strong execution of solutions
- Understanding of the healthcare technology market is highly valued
- Working in a software development company is also desired
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Please contact Tanya Calkins at SourceAbility. 704-837-8202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.