This person will be responsible for defining strategy, setting policies, providing thought leadership, leading key implementation and ensure ongoing compliance of key controls and related processes for IoT, Cloud and mobility related initiates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Defines Digital IoT, cloud and mobility security strategy based on business and security requirements.
- Document and enforce Digital IoT, cloud and mobility security policies and procedures for SEE based on business and user requirements
- Performs Information Security lead function on Digital and IoT Governance committee to approve projects
- Lead implementation and ongoing compliance of key Digital IoT security controls
- Lead implementation of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) tool and related process controls to address Cloud, Mobility and Shadow IT risks
- Manage Digital IoT and cloud security incident response process and track issues to resolution within acceptable time frame
- A deep understanding of application development and deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Cloud transformation
- In-depth exposure to Cloud migration & development, Cloud brokers, security aspects & excellent knowledge in scripting languages (Perl, Python, Shell, PowerShell … etc.)
- Collaborate with Architecture to solution on Cloud (AWS/Azure/...), PaaS and environment automation aspects using Chef, Puppet etc.
- Deliver cloud platform solutions from initial design through implementation and then facilitate such global tasks as automated metrics collection and analysis
- Provide specialized technical support and consultation to business and IT management based on the proposed Cloud solutions
- BA/BS Degree of equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in IoT, Cloud and Mobile Security
- GRID: GIAC Response and Industrial Defense
- SANS: GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Should have exposure to Cloud Monitoring tools (CloudWatch, AppDynamics, Splunk etc.)
- Exposure to DevOps tools would be an added advantage: GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, IBM uDeploy/uRelease, Containers and Orchestration: Docker, AWS ECS, Kubernetes
- Possess a high level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge of network and industrial controls
- SANS: GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist
SourceAbility provides best-in-class recruitment services primarily in the areas of Management, IT, Analytics, Sales and Operations. We strive to work with client companies that provide exceptional work environments for the candidates we represent. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals and work to ensure a positive experience when working with a recruitment firm.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Please contact Tanya Calkins at SourceAbility. 704-837-8202: email@example.com.