Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Account Manager to join an industry leader in a Management Consulting Services industry. Ideal candidate will have solid experience working for an IT or Management Consulting Company while managing a key client account. The position would be responsible for managing initiatives within the client account, ensuring proper resources are in place as well as delivery milestones are being met. Ideal candidate needs to have strong P&L experience as well as a demonstrated track record of driving results.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Front-line managing all delivery and P&L efforts within a client account
- Working with client company leadership to identify additional opportunities, drive revenue, support account initiatives and provide exceptional customer service
- Cultivation strong client relationships (internal and external) within multiple levels of the organization to better position continued growth within the account
- Assist in creating value proposition and business strategies to successfully achieve client business goals
- Deliver technical expertise in leading business transformation and product strategies
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives.
- Work closely with project/program management to ensure successful delivery through an integrated delivery model.
- Work with sales team to respond to RFP’ s, create proposals, present to prospective clients and help close business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships within an account
- Experience leading technical teams to deliver technical consulting initiatives
- Knowledge of technical platforms, business models, subject matter, and trends
- Client Management, Project Management and P&L experience
- Ability to work with senior leadership within an account
- Demonstrated track record of strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience managing to KPI’ s
- Experience with Digital, BI, IoT, Analytics technology initiatives preferred
- Must have worked for a mid-large size IT or Management Consulting firm
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher.
SourceAbility provides best-in-class recruitment services primarily in the areas of Management, IT, Analytics, Sales and Operations. We strive to work with client companies that provide exceptional work environments for the candidates we represent. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals and work to ensure a positive experience when working with a recruitment firm.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Tanya Calkins with SourceAbility; firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-837-8202