EPIC Optime Systems Analyst
Chapel Hill, NC
EPIC Optime Systems Analyst
The Applications Systems Analyst position provides a high level of technical support development, testing, integration and implementation) of applications and interfaces which deliver IT tools and support business functions across the health system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Responsibilities of this position include project management, requirements definitions, systems design, analysis, code development, problem resolution and vendor coordination.
Other duties include:
- Evaluates requests and consults in design for new or modified computer programs, solutions, reports and interfaces to determine feasibility and compatibility with current system.
- Identifies and recommends solution development for larger and complex projects and ensures best practice development.
- Formulates and develops plans at a high level and documents required steps to achieve stated requirements.
- Reviews plans with management/peers as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains clear, understandable documentation to describe program development and modification, as well as, troubleshooting.
- Updates system and support documentation as necessary to reflect changes to programs, solutions, reports and interfaces.
- Updates management, customers and others as appropriate on a timely basis regarding progress on assigned tasks, projects and issues, via written or oral reports.
- Assists other IT teams with selection and provides technical evaluation of products / tools to ensure that the proposed solution adheres to enterprise-wide requirements, adapts to new requirements and changing technologies in order to meet business standardization protocols and objectives.
- May provide guidance to Applications System Analysts to ensure best practices, standard methodologies and processes are executed.
- Functions as a technical consultant to the health system and maintains high service levels.
- Participates in system wide initiatives to improve efficiency and reach institutional goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).
- EPIC Optime Certication
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly responsive to internal customers.
- Must be willing to provide support in a 24/7 environment which will include rotating on-call support duties during off hours, weekends and holidays.
- Work schedules may include some after hours and weekend assignments based on project demands.
SourceAbility provides best-in-class recruitment services primarily in the areas of Management, IT, Analytics, Sales and Operations. We strive to work with client companies that provide exceptional work environments for the candidates we represent. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals and work to ensure a positive experience when working with a recruitment firm.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Tanya Calkins with SourceAbility; email@example.com or 704-837-8202