EPIC Clarity Report Developer
EPIC Clarity Report Developer
This person will provide a high level of technical support (development, testing, integration and implementation) of applications and interfaces which deliver IT tools and support business functions across the system.
Position requires EPIC CLARITY OPTIME/ANESTHESIA DATA MODEL Experience
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluates requests and consults in design for new or modified computer programs, solutions, reports and interfaces to determine feasibility and compatibility with current system.
- Identifies and recommends solution development for larger and complex projects and ensures best practice development.
- Formulates and develops plans at a high level and documents required steps to achieve stated requirements.
- Reviews plans with management/peers as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains clear, understandable documentation to describe program development and modification, as well as troubleshooting.
- Updates system and support documentation as necessary to reflect changes to programs, solutions, reports and interfaces.
- Updates management, customers and others as appropriate on a timely basis regarding progress on assigned tasks, projects and issues, via written or oral reports.
- Assists other IT teams with selection and provides technical evaluation of products / tools to ensure that the proposed solution adheres to enterprise-wide requirements, adapts to new requirements and changing technologies in order to meet business standardization protocols and objectives.
- May provide guidance to Applications System Analysts to ensure best practices, standard methodologies and processes are executed.
- Functions as a technical consultant to the health system and maintains high service levels.
- Participates in system wide initiatives to improve efficiency and reach institutional goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or a related field (or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience) required.
- 2 years of demonstrable technical expertise and working experience using the following Epic Cogito tool sets: Clarity Reporting, Reporting Workbench Reports and Templates, Radar dashboards and Epic Extract Framework.
- 6 months to 1 year of SAP Business Objects tool sets: Web Intelligence Reporting, building and maintaining universes, Crystal Reports and solid understanding of Business Objects environment and architecture.
- At least 1 year of experience using SQL queries; solid understanding of building complex SQL command to extract data in sophisticated relational and dimensional database environment.
- Key work focuses are developing standard metrics and reports using Epic' s Clarity database along with other medical and financial medical data stores in support of Quality, Metric, Administrative, Fiscal, Clinical and Research functions.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly responsive to internal customers.
- Epic Clarity Data Model Certification for Optime/Anesthesia preferred.
- Prior experience with more than one Epic Clarity Data Models preferred.
- Prior experience with Epic Universes and Cogito Data Warehouse preferred.
- Experience with software documentation and agile development methodology a plus.
- Experience with end user training a plus.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Please contact Tanya Calkins at SourceAbility;
704-837-8202 or email@example.com