Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Reporting to the CEO, this person will provide strategic leadership across the organization. You will be responsible for all global financial functions including budgeting, financial statement reporting, cash flow management, financial control, audit, taxes and human resources for an international franchising organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building a high-performance finance and accounting operation across international locations
- Driving strategic projects to make the finance and accounting processes easier for organization
- Providing enhanced information reporting to business as well as the Global Support Team
- Leading the preparation of budgets and forecasts and issuing monthly financial reports
- Overseeing the annual audit and tax processes
- Overseeing all financial modeling and forecasting
- Experience with international currencies and tax
- Developing Key Performance Indicators to be used by the organization
- Working across departments to elevate financial expertise across the organization
- Driving continuous improvement in resource utilization and information reporting to drive growth
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA and MBA required
- At least 15 years of professional experience with 10 years of finance experience; technically strong in both accounting and finance
- Needs to have industry experience in one of the following: global franchising, membership based companies or 15+ years with a private equity-backed company
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- International accounting experience
- Proven track record in a growth-oriented environment
- Proficiency with basic business and accounting software
- Strong financial forecasting and modeling skills
- Excellent oral communication skills and strong leadership/executive presence
SourceAbility provides best-in-class recruitment services primarily in the areas of Management, IT, Analytics, Sales and Operations. We strive to work with client companies that provide exceptional work environments for the candidates we represent. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals and work to ensure a positive experience when working with a recruitment firm.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Please contact Tanya Calkins at SourceAbility. 704-837-8202 or email@example.com.