Reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Analytics, this contributor will provide analytical support to the enterprise in the form of business intelligence development (data cleansing and integration, KPI development, and reporting), root cause analysis, ad hoc analysis, and measurement of various programs and initiatives. The individual’ s analytical ability, creativity, and forward thinking will help maximize revenues by providing actionable insights, developing best practices, and equipping the organization with dynamic and timely reporting to facilitate more informed decision making.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with data warehouse development by exploring/developing new data sets and working with IT to integrate and refine new and existing data sets.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a BI Model that will serve as a foundation for future reporting and KPI development.
- Develop meaningful dashboards and reports for operations and marketing that a) assist in the communication of best practices and goals to various levels of the organization, b) identify outliers and trends that can lead to “ course corrections”, and c) provide consistent and timely data to users to facilitate more informed decision making.
- Set up analytics framework to identify root causes and produce strategic insights. This requires an intimate understanding of the enterprise and the ability to synthesis findings from various sources such as marketing programs and operational initiatives.
- Provide ROI measurement, monitor program performance, and perform ad hoc analysis to support Marketing and Operational initiatives.
- Package deliverables in an articulate and easy-to-understand fashion with a clear storyline that addresses internal business needs and questions.
- Supports general business planning and growth initiatives with adhoc analysis on new business lines, capital projects, pricing impacts, competition, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Business or related quantitative field.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with analytics: Campaign Marketing, Root Cause Analytics, Return on Investment (ROI), Forecasting, Direct Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM/SEO).
- 2+ years applied experience with SQL and Excel.
- Knowledge of Power Pivot, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX), R, and SAS are desired.
- Strong project management, problem resolution, communication, and presentation skills.
- Track record of offering and presenting actionable recommendations to support key business decisions and revenue growth.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment as well as part of a team.
- Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities.
SourceAbility provides best-in-class recruitment services primarily in the areas of Management, IT, Analytics, Sales and Operations. We strive to work with client companies that provide exceptional work environments for the candidates we represent.Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals and work to ensure a positive experience when working with a recruitment firm.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Tanya Calkins with SourceAbility; firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-837-8202