Advanced Analytics Director
Advanced Analytics Director
Our client is seeking to hire a Director level candidate to lead an internal team of statistical analysts, programmers, and consultants that provide clinical advanced analyses supporting strategic initiatives within the organization. This position is responsible for providing clients with strategic clinical and business insights using analytical software and methods alongside advisory services that improve outcomes, lower costs, increase quality, and improve organizational performance and long-term competitiveness. Three main areas of responsibility include working with internal executives/clients and the ability to foster those relationships; developing, mentoring and leading teams to be able to execute on projects; and successful delivery of specified and detailed advanced analytical projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with executive management and key leadership to develop strategic plans for providing clinical advanced analytic requirements and outcomes.
- Lead the design, coordination, implementation and execution of key analytics projects that support strategic initiatives across the organization.
- Oversees the team that defines customer needs, determines project specific analytic approaches, and successfully delivers the associated insights that provide internal clients with improved decision support.
- Creates dashboards and visualization highlighting key metrics and indicators.
- Hires and leads people toward meeting the organization' s vision, mission, and goals.
- Provides an inclusive workplace that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork, and supports constructive resolution of conflicts.
- Treats sensitive or confidential information appropriately.
- Works to improve and reinforce performance of others.
- Delegates assignments, clarifies expectations and holds others accountable for achieving results related to their area of responsibility.
- Researches and reviews healthcare trends to ensure organization is remaining an industry leader.
- Exceeds departmental and organizational goals and customer expectations.
- Understands the overall financial performance of the organization and applies financial concepts and practices to establish and maintain realistic budgets.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor’ s degree in an appropriate discipline. Master’ s preferred.
- Healthcare industry or related industry experience required.
- Requires a minimum of seven years of relevant analytical project delivery experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
- Extensive understanding of SQL.
- Four years of supervisory experience is required.
- Experience working in a diverse, matrixed organization.
SourceAbility provides best-in-class recruitment services primarily in the areas of Management, IT, Analytics, Sales and Operations. We strive to work with client companies that provide exceptional work environments for the candidates we represent. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals and work to ensure a positive experience when working with a recruitment firm.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Tanya Calkins with SourceAbility; email@example.com or 704-837-8202