This person will be managing and coordinating agency resources to ensure that account needs are met. You will act as the contact to ensure that all projects are completed on time, on specification, within scope, and on budget, while providing completed planning and documentation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops and maintains proficiency tools and processes
- Keeps account team updated on the status of account activities; produces communication materials (contact and status reports, etc.) for both internal and external teams
- Gathers database-related work specifications from client and/or team members; provides concise and appropriate written specifications on inputs, outputs, internal processes, and quality assurance measures to the appropriate functional groups
- Coordinates with other team members to monitor ongoing progress, makes adjustments when required, proactively identifies project issues/problems, assists in issue/problem resolution, and provides updates
- Builds and maintains a thorough understanding of the client’ s business and competitive environment; routinely contributes to competitive tracking projects
- Oversees the accuracy and quality of agency product; assists with quality assurance and provides final sanity check for project deliverables
- Tracks and reconciles costs posted to the billing system and handles revenue forecasting at the project level
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a client service role in an agency/professional services firm
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Liberal Arts, Marketing, or Communications is preferred
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the industry
- General understanding of relational database technology and CRM principles/applications
- Strong client service orientation
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to multitask and set priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
SourceAbility provides best-in-class recruitment services primarily in the areas of Management, IT, Analytics, Sales and Operations. We strive to work with client companies that provide exceptional work environments for the candidates we represent. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals and work to ensure a positive experience when working with a recruitment firm.
SourceAbility, Inc. does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristic.
Please contact Tanya Calkins at SourceAbility. 704-837-8202: email@example.com.